Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tripping

12:30 and I’m home from work early. A stroke of good luck, or timing, or I don’t know what, just that I’m home and no one else is and it’s a gorgeous 75 degree day, no heater needed in the cabin, the door open. I promised myself a half hour here before I go in and begin cleaning up my trip mess. So far have emptied Angie’s big purse onto the bathroom counter so I can get it back to her. I’m not even sure what purse to re-stuff. It’s changed to summer over the weekend. I’ve changed so much I don’t even know what to write. I’m excited inside, sort of like I was before the trip.

I’ve got so many thank you notes to write. How do you thank people adequately for coming home with a feeling of excitement? Newness? Possibility?

This was a trip to talk about A Course of Love but it was NOT about books. It was about people! Just one person and another and another. A whole community of loving people. I am still tripping!

No comments:

Post a Comment